Resident shall only be allowed to leave the facility when going to or from:
- approved job interviews
- approved job search
- approved employment
- visiting family members
- attending church or religious services
- attending recreational functions
- conducting business with social service agencies regarding family matters, legal matters, e.g., court appearances, and any other circumstances that may necessitate the offender being away from the Facility
- approved educational classes
- attending support groups
Sponsors – Prior to the approval of a pass (48-hour recreational pass/job search pass) the resident shall:
- Meet all program requirements/compliance
- Submit a pass request form, which identifies the person, address and contact information pertinent to the location of pass request, etc…
- Assigned counselor or designee must approve the pass request
Types of Passes
- Job Search Pass: Resident shall return to the facility within 8 hours or subsequent to completion of interview.
- Work Pass: Resident shall return to the facility within one (1) hour of completion of approved hours worked.
- Recreational Pass: Resident may receive a 2-hour to 48-hour pass to visit with family members, attend worship services, AA/NA meetings, etc.
- Special Pass: Resident may receive a limited time/specific time pass (i.e.: doctor visits, funerals, outside support systems, etc.)